From:   P. Kolbus[SMTP:ae607@DETROIT.FREENET.ORG]
Sent:   Friday, December 06, 1996 3:45 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: Module on TI-92

That is, believe it or not, the ROM.  It is 1MB in size.  If you remove it,
it will probably lock the calculator and you will have to 2nd-Hand-On to
reset it...

At 02:16 12/6/96 GMT, R. Wolfson wrote:
>In the little compartment with the lithium battery, there is also a square
>module that says not to remove it. What does it do?
>--
>
>____________________________________
>Roger Wolfson
>Sawnose Software
>http://home.earthlink.net/~rogerw7979
>e-mail: RogerW7979@earthlink.net
>"What's a 'sig file' ?"

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial difficulties, the light at the end of |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| The packet goes out the card, into the copper, out     |
|   the router, onto the fiber, across the world, thru   |
|   the copper............       NOTHING BUT NET.        |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (80% post-consumer) ***                    |