Trig program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Trig program

I've written a suite of programs to handle various trig functions, but I need
other opinions as to whether or not it would be helpful in any way.  E-Mail
me if you want it.  It includes three different program sets.  One is a
dialog box driven triangle solver.  The next calculates reference angles,
trigonometric values (cos, sec, etc.), distance and midpoints, and converts
between three angle modes (radian/degree/gradient) and polar/rectangular
coordinates.  The third is used for solving systems of equations using either
points or coefficients.

"The rains are coming."