Re: Problem with graphlink for TI-82 & 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:15:02 GMT, "Harry Elam" <hbe@way.com> wrote:

>>   deeannef@deltanet.com (DeeAnne Doseman-Flaws) writes:
>>  Hi,
>>      I'm having a little trouble with my graphlink software.  My
>>  TI-92 version works fine, but when I try to use the TI-82 and 85
>>
>>  version of the graphlink, everything works fine till I try to send or
>>  receive files.  I get a "Transmission error" before I can even select
>>  my directory.  I'm am trying to use this software on a Toshiba
>>  Satelite 115CS.  Any ideas???
>>
>>  DeeAnne
>>

>>                  DeeAnne Doseman-Flaws
>>       deeannef@deltanet.com        deeannef@hotmail.com
>>

>Are you in receive mode? The TI-83 and TI-92 send to and receive
>from TI-Graph Link from the home screen, but you have to select
>LINK RECEIVE on the TI-82 and TI-85, just as you would when
>communicating with another calculator.
>
>                               Harry

Hi, I do know the correct procedure.  I've been doing this for a few
years, i.e. 5 years.  All I know, I get an error before I even start
to receive or send.  Like I said, it works fine with the TI-92. BTW,
you don't have to be at the home screen on the TI-92.  I do this all
the time with no problems.