Re: A project for me (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A project for me (fwd)

I miss typed, it a pc-basic version of the old main frame interactive game
Star-Trek,

It's text-character based, you move around a 8x8 galaxy of 8x8 secters,
shoot up kilgon ships, while looking for starbases to repair and refuel
your own.

I am in the process of trying to convert the from circa 1978 PC
based basic to TI-85 basic.

I have only an ti-85.

The book it is from I have seen in alot of library's
its "Basic Computer Games"  by David H. Ahl.  Published by Creative
Computing, Copyright 1978 Dewey Decimal Number 794  B292

Charles Slaustas - Comp Sci
CBS@EAGLE.IBC.EDU