Re: Metrowerks Codewarrior + Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Metrowerks Codewarrior + Fargo

In article <Umck9SS00bkR11Btw0@andrew.cmu.edu>, Nicholas P Konidaris Ii
<npk+@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> A while ago, someone posted something about writing libraries for
> Codewarrior for Fargo.  If they're still around/still doing it, please
> email me, I'd like to see if I can help.
>
> Thank you
> nick

'Twas I that posted a while ago. The project is coming along slowly but
surely. Linking into Fargo format should not be to difficult, but
Metrowerks' object format seems to be written for compilers, not linkers.
The structure is not real well documented and is tough to parse back into a
workable form.

If you have any info about Fargo or Metrowerks binary formats, I'd
appreciate it. It's not quite a big enough project, source-wise to do
collaborative coding, but any input is surely appreciated.

Andy

--
Any opinions expressed here are not necessarily my own.

Proud owner of a crappy WWW page.

Animal behaviorists have found that in order to attract a mate,a weasel
will occasionally found Microsoft and make 12 billion dollars.

Follow-Ups: References: