Re: What the hell?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What the hell?

At 03:46 AM 12/2/96 GMT, A#N#T#I#R#U#S#H wrote:
>On 2 Dec 1996 03:02:44 GMT, greatllama@aol.com wrote:
>
>>I was just about to post something to the same effect, Warren.  These are
>>calculators, not anything porn should be displayed on.  The kinds of
>>people who would actually waste time programming these or (worse yet)
>>actually watch them make me sick.  And yes, there are lots of KIDS who use
>>these calculators (take me, for example...).  The people who make these
>>things available to KIDS are, in my opinion, no better than CHILD
>>MOLESTERS.
>>

>>Just my overpriced $0.02
>>

>>-The Great and Powerful Llama
>>"No sig today"
>
>Exactly what could you see ?
>Without color and a sense of depth in the calculator, I doubt the
>quality of the porno was good enough to be concerned with.
>Besides, any kid looking in this newsgroup, that knows about porn,
>probably has already seen porn before....
>therefore, layoff...
>Cops belong in uniforms, driving cars...
>Not on a copper wire...

Has any one actually run the program?  Is it a hoax?
Steve Kraisler              Internet: stevek@forum.swarthmore.edu
Mathematics Dept.                         stevek@icdc.com
Edison High School          Fidonet:  steve_kraisler@f941.n273.z1.fidonet.org
Philadelphia, PA 19140      Voice:    (215)-324-9440  (X3390)
                                    Fax:      (215)-242-9279
                                  WWW:      http://forum.swarthmore.edu/~stevek