Help required!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help required!!!

I read a post similar to this some time ago and it worked wonders.  I

encourage you to do the same.

The internet has grown tremendously.  It doubles in size every 4

months.  Think about it.  You see those "Make money fast" posts more and

more.  That's...because it WORKS!  So I thought, all those new users

might make it work.  And I decided to try it out, a few months ago.

Besides, what's $5.00.  I spend more than that in the morning on the way

to work for smokes and drink.  So, I sent in my money and posted.

Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are so many new users from

AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join in and make it work for you.

I have already began recieving money in the mail and to tell you

honestly, I couldn't believe it!  Not just a little, I mean big bucks!

At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of

thousand.  I am still excited to see how it is going to turn out.  My

expectations grow each day as more comes in.  It comes from all over the

world.  And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the up and up.  I've

been able to pay off numerous bills and plan to use the rest for an

exotic honeymoon after I get married in May.

Not only does it work for me, it works for others as well.  Markus

Valppu says he made $57,883 in 4 weeks.  Dave Manning claims he made

$53,664 in the same amount of time.  Dan Shepstone says it was only

$17,000 for him.  Do I know these people?  No, but when I read how they

say they did it, it made sense to me.  Enough sense that I'm taking a

similar chance with $5.00 of my own.  Not a big chance, I admit, but one

with incredible potential, because $5.00 is ALL anyone ever invests in

this system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, and/or Dan invested, yet

their $5.00 netted them 10's of thousands of dollars each, in a safe,

legal, completely legitimate way.  Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

Step 1:

        Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on 5 pieces of paper

along w/ the words "Please add me to you mailing list".  This way, your

paying for a legitimate service.  Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank

note inside each paper and mail them by standard US mail to the

following 5 addresses:

1)      Steve Boltinghouse

        1009 Bird St.

        Placerville, CA  95667

2)      Riccardo Cuffaro

        Via Bondano 75, 54037

        Massa (MS)  Italy

3)      Brian White

        354 Briarwood Dr.

        Johnstown, OH  43031

4)      Miguel Quesada

        Urb. Jose Ma Zeledon, A-33

        San Jose, Costa Rica

5)      Rick Miller

        7519 Sage St.

        Manassas, VA  20109-7211

Step 2:

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.

This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.  Put your name in as the 5th one on

the list.

Step 3:

Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups.  There are at least 19000

newsgroups at any given moment in time.  Try posting to as many

newsgroups as you can.  Remember the more groups you post to, the more

people will see your article and send you cash.

Step 4:

You are now in business for yourself and should start seeing returns

within 7-14 days!  Remember, the internet is new and huge.  There is no

way you can loose.

Now here is how the system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts I made, I got 5 responses.  Yes, just

5.  You make $5.00.  This is at #5.

Each person who sent you $1 also makes 250 posts with you at #4, 1000

postings.  On average then, 50 people will send you $1.  That's $50

bucks!

Now these 50 people make 250 posts with you at #3, or 10,000 posts.

Average return, 500 people = $500.  They make their 250 posts with you

at #2.  100,000 posts = 5000 returns at $1 each totalling $5000.

Finally, 5000 people make their 250 posts each with you at #1 and you

are returned a total of $60,000 before your name is dropped off the

list.  And that's only if each person ONLY makes 250 posts each.

>From time to time, when you see your name is no longer on the list you

take the latest posting you can find and repeat the whole process.

The results depend on you.  You follow through and repost this article

everywhere you can think of.  The more postings you make, the more money

you make.  It is too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

That's it.  Pretty simple, huh?  But, believe me, it works!  There are

millions of people surfing the net everday, all day long, all over the

world.  100,000 new people get on the net everyday.  You've seen it in

the papers.  So, simply follow these steps and play fair.  That's the

key and that's all there is to it.