LARGE UUENCODED BINARYS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LARGE UUENCODED BINARYS

ATTENTION: Please don't post large binaries to this mailing list! Put
them on a ftp site, or a home page! Please *think* before posting, ie.
only post material relevant to *most* people on the group. Don't post
things pertaining to only one specific calculator, those belong in a
ftp site or home page. Don't misunderstand me, I'm just talking about
uuencoded binaries here, not messages. Think of people on this list
who have to pay per kilobyte for e-mail! There may no be many, but I'm
sure no one likes to sit while their computer downloads huge files
that they will never want to, or be able, to ever use!

Thanks.

-Tim Gerla
|Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net   |
|        Check out my homepage            |
|www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691|