Re: Ti-81 games PLEASE!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-81 games PLEASE!

In article <322354E7.181D@concentric.net>, Bergel <Bergel@concentric.net>
writes:

>i know it's pretty old,

Yeah, it's very old! If you're looking for games, get at least an 82.
Something w/ a Graph Link. If you want to play any decent games, their
going to take a loooooooooong time to type in manually. If you want some
fast, arcade-style games, get an 85 for ZShell. Or, if you want the
ultimate in games, get a 92. Fargo looks to be amazing! However, unless
rules change, 92's are taboo on most standardized tests.

Todd J. Lunetta
ToddL40154@aol.com

*****.sig file Version 1.4
-On the Internet, nobody knows you're a large wooden rabbit.
-When I die, bury me headfirst, so the world can kiss my ASS!
-What do you call a haiku in iambic pentameter?