TI-85 Battery Consumption Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 Battery Consumption Problem

I need to know how I can reach TI.  1-800-TI-CARES does not work.
My TI-85 went through a pack of brand new batteries (of name brand)
in one week!  This is too expensive for me to keep.  I need to return
the calc, but it is out of warranty.  Anyone have a similar situation?
What can I do?

<pre>
--
"America has been settled by people of all nations.  All nations may claim her
for their own.  We are not a narrow tribe of men.  No, our blood is as the