Re: HP48 vs TI-92 differentiation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP48 vs TI-92 differentiation

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:51:39 +0000, Justin Dossey
<dossey@walker0-40.reshall.ou.edu> wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Mark P. Wilson wrote:
>
>> did not impress me as a speedster.  But honestly, how many kids sit
>> there in the middle of a test shaking their calc and screaming "Graph
>> damn you! The other kids were done a second ago!!""?
>
>I don't do that, but I do get mad when i'm 5 minutes behind the TI people
>on differentiation.

Isn't there a ML routine to do differentiation?  Maybe someone could
make one....  Since the built in diff. is not that great, maybe
someone like Mika H. could design one and make the HP community happy?

| "You can pick your friends, and  | (   \ (  \/  )   mao@wuchem.wustl.edu |
|  you can pick your nose; but you |  ) ) ) )    (                         |
|  can't pick your friend's nose." | (___/ (_/\/\_)       (Dean Mao)       |