FARGO / assembly (question)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FARGO / assembly (question)

No, I didn't magically complete Fargo (hey, I don't even get it.)

I realize that Fargo is incomplete; but read that it would be started by
pressing Shift-On.  I realize that use of assembly in these is
completely undocumented; but I was wondering what you hacked to get to
anything like that at all.  Some bug?  Some backdoor I don't know about?

If the authors of Fargo are listening, I am eagerly awaiting the
completion of this.  Despite the memory limitations, the TI-92 could do
some ROCKING action games with it speed if written in 68000 assembly,
doing things to that little screen.

How do you access the machine at that low level?  Is there some
undocumented feature?  Although, even if you tell me, I won't go to the
trouble of doing a full system that's safe, etc. (largely because people
who know what they're doing seem to be nearly finished) I'm interested
to know how it's done.

thanks,
Matthew.