85 calc; calc/viewscreen for sale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:22 AM 8/21/96 GMT, you wrote:
>    My sister left my 85 in the glove compartment of my car ON for
>about three hours on a very hot day and the processor fried. Does
>anybody want to sell an 85 that in good condition. I was really
>looking for somebody who cracked there lcd display and wanted to
>sell it, the only bad components in my calculator are some capacitors,
>the cpu, and the rom chip. My Lcd is still salvigable. Anybody ?

        I have 2 85's, and will sell one of them, or maybe both, for $75
each, postpaid. There're
both in excellent condition,  one's ROM 3 and the other's ROM 10 I think. In
fact, I have
an complete overhead 85 unit I don't  really need anymore now that the 83 is
out. It's basically
 brand new ( I teach high school, and plan to focus entirely on the
marvelous new 83!)
George Egbert
Math Department
San Marcos High School