Another way to prevent stolen calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Another way to prevent stolen calculators

Here is one proven way to prevent stolen calculators....

Mask off the front area, the back, and the area where your cover slides in very heavily,
leaving the sides exposed. Then, around the sides, paint some original eye-catching
pattern (ex. supermegafinediscoparty zebra stripes).  Then coat your work of art with
(clear) silicone.  Remove the masking, and engrave your name in it.  This looks kind of
gaudy, but belive me, we've had calcs recovered at our school ever since I have started
doing this for people.

Dan Gast
http://www.delta.edu/~dgast/