Re: Stolen Calculators!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stolen Calculators!

Tony Purkal (tony_purkal@centuryinter.net) wrote:
: Does Texas Instruments offer any "insurance" for stolen calculators?  I am
: a Junior in high school, and had my TI-85 stolen!  I do not know what I
: will do with out it.  I barely had enough money to buy the first one, I
: really cannot buy another one!  By the way, what is a current price (does
: anyone know)?  Thanks!
:
There's no insurance.  They go for about a hundred bucks.
It really is a shame this world is full of such losers...

Regards,

Paul
<pre>
--