Re: I'm confused with TI-92 file formats! Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I'm confused with TI-92 file formats! Help!

Tim Gerla (timg@climax.polaristel.net) wrote:
: Hello, I am getting a little confused with the different TI-92 file
: formats. Here is what I know:

: .92G  TI-Graphlink format
: .92@  LINK92XP format (Ben and George software)
: .92P    ? It looks like ti-basic, but has some extended ascii
: characters in it. What program transfers this file to the calculator?

: I have a program that converts .92G>.92@.

: I also have a program that says it converts .92? to the parallel
: format. What it .92?? Is the paralell format .92P? Or is it .92@?

: Can anyone clear this up for me?

.92? files means all official graphlink file formats, which includes .92p.
These files are different types of variables transferred from the TI.
For Instance:

.92P  Basic Program (PRGM)
.92I  Picture (PIC)

etc