ZShell school

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ZShell school

Hello to all you people on calc-ti!

I just wanted to announce that I've started an online ZShell
School at my homepage http://www.algonet.se/~mja! Most of you
probably know what ZShell is, but thinks it's hard to program
in. Well, it's definately hard, but the result is worth it!
So, you who got an 85 and a link, but don't know so much
about Z80 assembly language but want to learn, read further,
else you should stop reading.

The first lesson may be a bit boring, but if you don't know
so much about binary, hexadecimal and two compliment, then
you should check it out. I also explain how to compile a
program (some people seem to have problem to get TASM and
string85 to work) and last you'll make your maybe first
ZShell program, a classic "Hello World!" program!

I have tried to be very thorough in my lessons (the first one
is in textformat about 8k) but will still give some useful
programming technique. (for example, a lot of people doesn't
know that you can use xor a instead of ld a,0 - that saves
about 45-50 byte in a big program)

A new lesson will be up every week on mondays, but if you miss
a lesson don't worry! All old lesson are downloadable at the
bottom of the page! So, check out http://www.algonet.se/~mja
(and press the Calc button) if you are eager to learn, or if
you already are an expert you could correct mistakes or give
my advice.

You're also free to ask questions if I'm unclear somewhere,
and all questions will be answered!

--=20
Real name: Jimmy M=E5rdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se