Need Answers to TI buying Q's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need Answers to TI buying Q's

I just have some questions about TI-83 and TI-85. I've been using the TI-82
and now need to upgrade to 83 or 85.

   I was wondering if there was a way to find a bargain on the Net for TI
calc's,
like 83 and 85, a place that sells them below street prices.
   As a programmer, I'd also like to know if either the TI-83 or TI-85 supports
any
functions for string manipulations or two-way link communications?
   Lastly, I've heard that the TI-83 is more recent and sophisticated than the
TI-85. Besides better assembly access, does the 85 have anything over the 83?

Thanxalot in advance.
"Knowledge has value when it is shared"
                        -Turkish proverb