Re: Algebra 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Algebra 2

"Aaron N. Tubbs" <uunet!PARRETT.NET!poral> writes:

> Oh, nothing against education, but if I can have a calculator that will
> *help* me through Algebra 2... Why not?  The way I figure it is this:  If I
> _didn't_ have a TI-92, I'd use an 83, and have to write programs to solve
> everything, which would be much more of a hassle, so why not?  Besides, I

I've found that writing programs to make things easier is an _excellent_
way to learn the material. In order to make a conprehensive solver for a
certain type of problem, you have to know more than most H.S.'s require
anyhow in order to code out the program.

<pre>
--
Rob Carlson  rob@cola.westmark.com  908-937-0452  So.Plfd, NJ USA
My summer homepage at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vees