Re: ti85 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti85 questions

> does ne1 knoe if:
> it's possible to use zshell on the ti85 emulator?
Yes it is.
> there's a util that lets a ti85 use a modem? (like the casio and HP can)
I don't know.  There might be plans for one somewhere.  WAIT A SECOND!  The
casio can use a modem?!?  I had a casio before I got into hp's and ti's and
I found its programming to be very limited.  I also can't find very many
resources on the net for it.  If you know a way to hook it to a modem,
PLEASE tell me.
> it's possible to add more ram to a ti85? (like u can on an HP)
No one that I know of has plans for it, but you could probably hook up
something to the link port and then use zshell to operate it.
> it's possible to play games on the 85 which wir written for z80's such
> as the sinclair 1000?
Maybe.  A lot of the memory locations and things for the display are
different though, so it might/might not work.