Suggestion for when Fargo does come out.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Suggestion for when Fargo does come out.

Has anybody else noticed how little fits in the TI-92's huge screen?
More than on the 85, certainly, but not enough for certain applications.
For example, when FTerm comes out, I want to be able to chat on the IRC
through my ISP's BBS. Obviously, the TI-92 font is too large for that to
work well during a period with a lot of messages on the screen. Somebody
should write an API to use the TI-85's font in Fargo, so that anybody
who felt like using a smaller font could just interface the routines. On
the Ti-92 screen, the 85 font would give a huge advantage in terms of
displayed data. Yes, the letters would be smaller and harder to read,
but not much. No harder than the little letters on the status bar.
Anyway, I am submitting this for group approval, rather than just
sending it to the Fargo developers, because it's always best to be sure
the general community wants something before applying it. Besides, I'm
still unclear on who exactly is programming it :)

<pre>
Read about Humphrey the shoe, sterile canadian freaks, math curricula
and more at HTTP://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3142
</pre>