Finally back into programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Finally back into programming

Well I have laid off the programing for about 2 or 3 months and am starting
to get back into it.  I am gonna have a car trip to minnesota and wiconsin on
monday so I'll have pleanty of time in the car to program.  I am making a new
flight sim that should be availble by christmas for the ti-92.  It will be
like MSFS or similar if I can figure it out...
now I do have a question that kind of pertains to this...
if anyone has ever seen the opening screen for duck hunt (Words crisscross,
etc) you will know what I mean.
How could I get a line or peice of text to move across the graph screen and
stop?  Just wondering.
Is it something like this
For a,1,10
Line A,0,A,10