Re: Algebra 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Algebra 2

> Yeah, I have one. What the heeeeeeeeck (cought myself ;) do you need a
> TI-92 for if your in Algebra 2? You'll never learn anything (I speak with
> experience!)
Oh, nothing against education, but if I can have a calculator that will
*help* me through Algebra 2... Why not?  The way I figure it is this:  If I
_didn't_ have a TI-92, I'd use an 83, and have to write programs to solve
everything, which would be much more of a hassle, so why not?  Besides, I
need something to do during English and History next year.. ;)  If you
could send me your program, it would be greatly appreciated..

Aaron
aaron@parrett.net