Re: Which TI does your school require

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI does your school require

In <mtuley.229.0017941F@jeffco.k12.co.us> mtuley@jeffco.k12.co.us (Matt
Tuley) writes:

>>>The 82/83 are 96 x 64.  The 85 is 128 x 64.
>>>

>>    I guess it needs it, since the columns keep disappearing anyway.
>>Doesn't happen on the 82/83.     :)
>
>I don't understand this comment.

    There have always been complaints that columns of pixels keep
failing on and off on the TI-85.  I have even seen it happen to one 85
owner, and there have been others who have complained on calc-ti.
These complaints are only being made for the 85, not the 82 or the new
83.  What I'm saying is that the extra columns of pixels don't matter
if they don't work anyway.  And the smiley face next to the comment
tells you I don't mean to seriously offend any 85 owner.

-DAN Wolfe
 ^^^