Frustration...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Frustration...

I will pay the first person who can come up with an intelligent new thread
for this newsgroup the soul of my FIRSTBORN CHILD! Your topic my not
include the following:

        1)FARGO
        2)TI<->HP
        3)WHINING OF ANY KIND
        4)FLAMING OF ANY KIND

I don't mind the current thread about which TI calculator is best to use,
however I'd like everyone to keep in mind one thing: 'the right tool for
the right job'. I'm a recreational (read 'hobbist') sort of programmer, and
I mainly use the TI calcs as something to write games on in my spare time
(when I'm not programming my Macintosh) (No flaming about Macs, thank you).
To me, a matrix has no use except to store game data, or to calculate a
point in a 3D world.
Topics of interest to me (a.k.a. things this newsgroup could be better used
for) include programming style, specific questions about the functions of
the calculator(s), even using the newsgroup as a sounding board for new
program ideas.

Just my .02.

Nathaniel Gibson
ngibson@postoffice.ptd.net

.......And let the flames being.........