[A92] Developing FlashApps

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[A92] Developing FlashApps

I'm about to start work on a project for the 92+/V200 that I plan on making into a FlashApp, and I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with TI's FlashStudio, and whether or not it is worth a try. I know this question sounds dense, so if you feel severely irritated with it, then I will buy you a beer the next time you are in Mahopac, NY. I promise. =)

Pizza of Hut's Infinite Wisdom #2: "Love is like sendmail. Both are overly complicated, take up too many system resources, and are chock-full of security holes."

New wisdom every week!