[A92] Re: z80 emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: z80 emulator

> Would it be possible to emulate z80 programs on the 92+? How about 68k
programs on the v200? That might solve some DoorsOS problems if it could be
emulated.

z80 emulation is definately possible... realtime could be harder though, but
IIRC David (of Fargo) thought it could be done. As for 68k... well, isn't the
V200 basically a 92+ in a different form factor with some keys moved around? the
updated firmware will appear for the 89/92+ as I've heard it.

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

I staggered into a Manchester bar late one night on a tour and the waitress
said "You look as if you need a Screaming Orgasm". At the time this was the
last thing on my mind...
        -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Follow-Ups: References: