[A92] Re: Middle-level language for TI calculators (Part Deux)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: Middle-level language for TI calculators (Part Deux)

I'm definitely interested and just the other day on the
comp.lang.forth some folks were discussing porting to TI-92+, etc.
(although it is yet just conversation). Have you looked at David
Kuehling's version for the TI-92? It has some nice features.

Ed Wall

>Well, in the twenty or so hours since my last post, the language described
>has evolved into an implementation of Forth.  (Anyone on the list old
>enough to have used Forth? *grin* j/k)  If -this- interests anyone, let me
>know.
>Cliff Biffle

Follow-Ups: References: