Re: A92: Re: Proper Tools (was Re: DoorsOS II for 92+)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Proper Tools (was Re: DoorsOS II for 92+)

I remove all the batteries at once. Everything not in RAM is lost, but
archived files remain intact. And I don't want to have to burn out the backup
to get it to work again.
> Exactly _how_ fast does the backup battery kick in when you pull the other
>  batteries, if the calc is on at that time?
>  ALso, I seem to remember that you can short-circuit (sp?) the backup
battery
>  with something thin enough, creating the same effect as removing it but
> without
>  actually taking it out. Of course, this is bad for the battery itself.

<A HREF="http://prym.8m.com/">Prym.8m.Com!</A> Check out my site!
Matthew Glory, CEO Right Side Minds Battlefield Technology
                Former Mercenary
ICQ:            55807773
TI-Calc ActiveList: 58286255