A92: DoorsOS II for 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: DoorsOS II for 92+

I downloaded DoorsOS v2 for the 92+ recently, and while I have to say it's
probably the best program in the series (rom 2.0x support is a big plus), it
has a tendency to crash under normal conditions. And as I try to make it
respond again, it APDs on me, despite that I set the APD to 600 seconds (ten
minutes). And the only way I can get it back to operational status is to
reset the memory (BTW, the screw on the back of my 92+ where the plus module
is located is slowly being ground away) and reinstall my backup copies, which
are always very current. Can someone help me out by dealing with the DoorsOS
problems I'm having?