Re: A92: Corrupted programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Corrupted programs

Once I was writing a program and encountered a similar problem.  After
compiling a new version (which had been changed) my calc crashed and I could
no longer run even the original programs (that had worked before).  I tried
running other games I had downloaded (whick had also worked previously) and
they no longer worked either.  I was even getting address errors like you.
What I did was I removed the batteries (including the backup battery) and
left them out for about 24 hours.  This allowed the calculator to fully
reset itself and discharge any capacitors that might have been saving
settings.  After that the programs worked fine.