A92: tigcc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: tigcc

Could someone please tell me how to pipe the output of tigcc.  I can't
read all the errors I'm getting from my buggy programs.  A simple
'tigcc satt.c > satt.err" doesn't work.  Thanks a lot for any help or
advice anyone could give me.

P.S.
    I really appreciate all the work that the doors folks and many
others have done to creating a programming environment for the ti.
However I think it would be great if more of the source code would be
published.  This would enable other  programers to modify and improve
upon the applications.  While most  programs are great in their own
right, and all represent a tremendous commitment of time,  some do have
bugs and noticeable ommisions.  I am mainly speaking of floating support
for tigcc, screen problems with db92, and missing files with the 'latest
developer version' of doors.  People could post updates and improvements
to programs.  The original authors would'nt have to spend so much time
writting all the code themselves.  Rather than jealeosly guarding the
code within their own little group, i think it would be neat if code
were more free and open. It would also solve the problem of people
asking how to create a pipe.

    Thank you for your time!

    Linux should be the programming model not Windows.