A92: Re: a way to clear only a part of the screen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: a way to clear only a part of the screen?

> is there a way to clear only part of the screen?  (All but the first 10 rows
> of pixels, to be exact)

  move.l #LCD_MEM+10*30,a0
  move.w #((118*30)/4)-1,d0
clear_loop:
  clr.l (a0)+
  dbra d0,clear_loop

Can be done faster but this is the easiest way.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"Shut up and tell me what that other idiot ish doing!"
"No, but look, if I've got to shut up, how can I --"
The knife at his throat became a hot streak of pain and Rincewind decided
to give logic a miss.
        -- Cohen the Barbarian interrogates Rincewind
           (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)