Re: A92: Shells and assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Shells and assembler

>Oh, right you are then!  That's a bit silly isn't it? considering that the
>two operating systems' assemblers are different.  Are there 89's on this list
>too? is this list just M68k?

The assemblers aren't different.  They're both A68K.
And yes, there -are- 89's on this list, since generally compiling for one
or the other is just a DEFINE in the source.
The system architecture is absolutely identical, the difference lies in the
OS and the amount of RAM.  It's possible to simultaneously develop a
program for both the 92 and the 92+.  I see no reason why the lists should
be differentiated.
--Cliff Biffle

Optimist: This glass is half full.
Pessimist: This glass is half empty.
Cynic: They drank my water.  Figures.
Engineer: The glass should be -half- this size!  -Ender