Re: A92: On-calc assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: On-calc assembly

Actually, my ide will be for the TI-92+, but I may make it compatible on the 89 (not all that hard), and maybe Fargo II in the distand future.  Right now, I can't get my graphlink to work, so any assembly development is impossible.  You can visit my site (below) to see what I've done.  I was working on a BASIC version for use with the exec command, and I'll probably start that up again if i can't get the link to work.  Any help (especially file formats) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
Noah Medling
http://xp.calc.org/

---- BFHSNO@aol.com wrote:

> I'd like to help as much as I can, but I don't know 92 asm very well. I'd be happy to test as I learn though. Let me know what you need, and I'll be glad to help with whatever I can.

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com