Re: A92: Gameboy emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Gameboy emulator

I've thought about that, but dismissed it as impossible (like that C compiler everyone's been talking about--not impossible, just extremely hard).  That's already been done on the 85 (send the whole .rom file in a string variable, and the emulator plays the game for you--albiet crappy graphix, either clipped or shrunk to fit the screen).  It is possible, and even more feasible on the 92+ or 89 with more mem to work with, and a better processor

Noah Medling
http://xp.calc.org/