Re: A92: Re: C in calc, I like this idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: C in calc, I like this idea

AS92 is an on-calc assembler by DBA (don't remember the address, on my links page at the address under my signature).  It's a great tool, However, integrating as92 would require you to intermediately create a ton of assembly source code, which will overload even a 92+

Noah Medling
http://xp.calc.org/

---- "Aaron Hill" <serac@lightmail.com> wrote:

> > I remember that Turbo Pascal is some like
> > 70k whit all the enviroment, so a little compiler
> > for C will take near of this size.
> >
> > besides only need that the compiler traslate to
> > assembler because we have AS92, that is assembler and
> > linker.
>
> Uh... 70K for the compiler... I'm not sure what this AS92 thing
> is, but already you are over the amount availble on the 92.  We
> are not all rich and able to afford the plus module.
>
> > P.D. :
> > no say never it's useless, because a big idea
> > maybe begin with a little idea.
>
> I never said useless, just impossible.  I would love being able
> to compile C on my calculator.
>
> > you can say that the VI92 is useless?
> > or maybe a spreedsheet is useless?
> >
> > and the best thing, is an English Dictionary useless?
> > not for me I need a lot one!!! :)
>
>   "Stop!  Stop it!  I've noticed the tendency for things here
>    to get silly.  I am not going to stand around while things
>    get silly.  I do have a sense of humor (apparently my wife
>    didn't), but I'm not about to let things get silly."
>                                               -- Graham Chapman
>

> ====
> Aaron Hill (Redmond, Wash.)
> Electronic Mail: serac@lightmail.com
> IRC Nickname: serac (on EF-Net)
> ActiveWorlds Citizenship: serac

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com