Re: A92: POTM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: POTM

Acaually, anybody could use DBA's disassembler, and change a couple of keycodes, reassemble it, and it would be perfect except for you would only see the top-left of the screen

Noah Medling
http://xp.calc.org/

---- Patrick Davidson <pad@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> > Every program made for the 92+ is or will be ported to the 89, and
> > vice-versa, but in my oppinion, it should be seperate too.
>
> While is true of the most programs, remember that the same things is
> true with TI-83 and TI-83+.  And porting between those calculators
> involves far fewer changes than a proper TI-89 -> TI-92+ port.

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com