Re: A92: screen backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: screen backlight

I found the address I was talking about.  It's

http://www.fission2.com/el_backlight_kit.htm

>From there go to the "David's EL Backlight page"  this is where it gives the
instructions on removing the LCD and such.  And yes, it says to use a
hacksaw (just the blade, since it is thin, and will easily rip the foam out)
  It gives instructions for the TI-85, but it should work the same for the
92.  Also, be careful when removing that sticky tape on the side of the LCD
because there is also a ribbon cable underneath it.  You don't want to
damage that.  I guess you can also buy the indeglow strips at that site.
Let me know how it turns out.  Good Luck.

Kebes