A92: Hello everybody!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Hello everybody!

As an Experienced Basic Programmer who's looking to jump to the next level, I
have joined this glorious Mailing list! But first, I got a question.
I'm trying to work my 92+ to play the 68K Assembly Tetris, but it said I
needed a library to play. WHen I downloaded the library, my calc crashed,
displaying the ominous "Address Error" Message at the top. Luckily I made a
Backup. I can't run OSes 'Cuz the kernels screw up or the program freezes,
Can anyone help me?

Loaded HPG Transmission with following encryption:
3f11D2A99C/Auth-Primus
REM if this message does not appear after my message, this account was
probably pirated. Contact the owner of this account.