Re: A92: Reading problems with xetalp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Reading problems with xetalp

Est ce que tu as une prise projecteur: un copain a changé sa ti92 et a hérité au passage de ce port.Une fois installé son nouveau module plus, doorsos les librairies et xetalp il a eu le meme probleme que toi. ca ne vient pas des build différents parceque je lui ai transféré le mien sans avoir qqchose d'autre... en fait maintenant il utilise textview ou plusview pour lire ses pompes , meme si c'est moins puissant ke xetal (pas de format sauf #)... c'est entre autre pour ca que j'ai commencé récemment  un programme (pas vraiment avancé encore)qui fait traitement de texte avec un mode edition et un mode lecture, mais je revise pour le bac maintenant alors je ne le continuerai sans doute pas avant les vacances d'été...

Do you have the projector plug on your TI? I explain: I've got a friend that had changed his TI92 for another for a little problem, and he was given one with this plug, and when he had boughtand then he has installed the + module, doorsos, and xetalp he had the same problem as your's: we thought it was because he had different build than mine and I've transfared it to him, but it doesn't change anything, so I don't think it's simply a different build problem.

Guillaume Renart a écrit :

 Hello everybody ! Well I need some help... I've installed the TI92 Plus module and then xetalp for the plusBUT it dosen't work : instead of showing the right text, Xetal write something unreadible... In fact I see that it replaces each character by the top of an other character and the bottom of an other one ! It is very funny but only at the beginning : I reinstalled xetalp, doorsos even the TI92base 1.01 but NOTHING works ! Does someone had the same problem or an idea ? Please help me ! Guillaume

Follow-Ups: References: