A92: YYYYYYYAAAHoooo !!! How to show EXPR vars on TI92+ !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: YYYYYYYAAAHoooo !!! How to show EXPR vars on TI92+ !!!

					Hello everybody,

I succeeded in showing EXPR vars from an assembly program !
Now we will be able to do EXCEL programs, texts viewers with
EXPR support, ....

Since it was this afternoon, i didn't have time to update my
library api92. (I will soonly put the function into)

But here a is a PCTOOLS98 plugin : it show in the status bar
the contents of EXPR vars if the cursor is on a EXPR var.

I hope it will work on all ROM versions. (I tested it on ROM 1.01)
I use three ROM functions. Two are in the ROM table pointed
by $C8, but the thirds does not. So I use a static jump
in the ROM, and I hope it will work.

Well, if you want more information about it before I release
the new version of api92, mail me. I don't know if
I will be able to aswer you quickly (i have french exams) but
I will try to.

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr

exprview.9xz