A92: File System Routines for TI-Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: File System Routines for TI-Basic

As I mentioned it about 2 month ago, I programmed file system
routines for TI-Basic. After all I used the implementation using
lists, for example:
	GetFolds()          {"games" "main" "tools"}
	GetFiles("games")   {"bd" "lr" "tetris"}
These routines may make it possible to program a Fargo Program Launcher
in TI-Basic and such stuff. You may get these routiens from ticalc.org,
contained in the ZIP file "fsrout4b.zip" in the misc directory.

I also programmed a QBasic like PLAY - routine, that gets a tune
passed as argument. You may find it in the sound directory.