Re : A92: Dismissal from Ticalc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : A92: Dismissal from Ticalc.

When I read the news of your "departure" from ticalc, on the ticalc site, I
was really surprised, and there was a thing that I didn't appreciate in it :
They tried, under a blanket of words, to say that you were not doing your
job well, and that it was harmful for Ticalc.
I don't think that's really fair, when everybody knows that you did a great
job with the file archive, and evenmore, when we know that you're very
active on the TI92 scene ( for example : this Assembly list ).
So, THANK YOU for all the work you did at Ticalc, I hope they will regret
their decision.
Hey! You wanted an idea :
Why don't you try to create your own Ti-Site. Okay, it would make one more,
it would be a lot of job, but you could create a staff structure like you
always wanted it to be.

Bye.
We're with you Bryan.
VIVES Fabien