A92: Old Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Old Fargo

Im having a hell of a time getting fargo 1 to install with the parallel
cable and the autofarg.bat file.

Also, has anyone used "WinLink"?  I get it to upload, and it says it
downloads to my TI-92, but the files just never show up.  Its very odd.

And lastly, does anyone have a copy of W32Tran8x 3.2 that has been virus
checked and has the required .dll file as part of the zip?  The copy I
downloaded has no .dll and has the windowsCIH virus.

Thanks.

Clint "Rhino" Weathers                 0 0
Chef, Buddhist, Iconoclast.             oo^/\
rhino@qni.com                               ______/

Follow-Ups: References: