A92: High Scores

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: High Scores

i had an idea.  but now that i think about it, it sounds kinda dumb.  i guess
everyone knows how their playstation of n64 has the memory cards, well, what
if our calculators had them to store high scores and trade them between
programs.  the ti89, 92, 92+ all have the same capabilities in asm.  it would
be easy to code a 'game cartrige' that can be transfered between all, except
that the 92 would have trouble sending to others.  i have all three and love
them.  it would be nice i f i could take my highscore in tetris89 and put it
on my ti92 or 92+.  but there's really no purpose to this all and it would be
easy to hack and stuff.  nevermind.

jimi