Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

In a message dated 1/11/99 6:22:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dkuehlin@hell1og.be.schule.de writes:

> > wait l don't understand what you mean about the "formats of the
>  > routines"
>
>  I meant the syntax. num is the number of the folder/file in the
>  folder/file list (#0 = 1st folder/file, #1 = 2nd...)

why can't it just be that one command returns strings within a list of all the
folders, and another command would return a list of all the var.s in a certain
folder?
like:
getfolds()	;there is already a getfold() command
			{"games","main","school"}
getvars(main)	OR	getvars("main")		one or the other
			{"doors","doorsos","hexlib","ziplib"}

--TurboSoft

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>