Re: A92: [ABOUT] Fargo Program Editor 2.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 17:45 09/01/99 -0800, you wrote:

>>Someone told me about CodeMax, but i think it is not free. I will try to
>>do a search (with altavista, yahoo...) Or if you have some new information,
>

>I believe that was me.  POV-Ray uses CodeMax to do its syntax
>hilighting.  And POV-Ray is completely free.  Now they might have
>bought it, but it couldn't be that expensive if they are not
>charging for POV-Ray.
>
>====
>Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
>E-Mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com
>IRC-Nick: Serac (EF-Net) (was SeracOhw)

I will see what I can do.
Because it is true that Fargedit would be wonderful !!

(I am currently working on majing it compatible with DoorsOS/PlusShell/Fargo2.
Now it work. I add some features and I release it. But there is already a
very useful
new feature : you don't have to set environment variables ! )

bye,
Benoit