Re: A92: Plus C suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Plus C suggestion

In a message dated 1/9/99 7:30:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, HonorIam2@aol.com
writes:

> 	First of all, I want to congradulate you guys for starting to write this
>  compiler.
>  	As far as the compiler goes you should provide a documentation on your
>  implementation of the routines (i.e. explain that the for(,,,){...} command
>  uses such and such register for it's increments. This way when you
> preprocess
>  your files us programmers can use an asm{...}  block for our own code.  You
>  should keep as many of the defined functions in a header file so that
>  programmers like us will be able to expand on your routines as easily as
>  possible and be more versatile with putting asm blocks next to C language
>  blocks.

yes, l've never used or even the C language, but l think it's pretty popular.
l'm guessing it's kind of like Basic?  Anyway l agree with what that guy says,
it would be really good to have a list of what all the functions do and their
syntax, kinda like the function listing in the back of your calc manual.
--TurboSoft

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>