A92: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re:

Okay. Where to begin. First off Fargo didn't install. If you have TI's
GraphLink and software it is quite simple. You need to go to
TiCalc.org and get the backup for your ROM version. Then you need to
send that backup from TI's software to your calculator. After it is
sent the screen on your calc should turn black. You just need to turn
the contrast back down. Then you can send the files you want. First
just send shell.92p and flib.92p. You can then either press [shift]
[on] or you can type shell() in the command line. Now you will be in
the Shell Explorer. It will list all the assembly programs on your
calc. If you only have shell.92p and flib.92p then you will not see
any other programs. Well, I hoped this is some help. I am assuming
that you are trying to install this on a normal Ti-92. This
instructions are incorrect if you have a Ti-89 or Ti-92+.